WEEK THIRTY-NINE - Week of November 16 - The end is near!


Bob got some more quality bonding time with Baby Girl. Realistically, I think Bob will rub up against most anything that will give him attention, but I like to think it's his special way of loving Baby Girl. ;-) He also continues to be a very faithful and helpful "coworker".

We went on Wednesday to meet with a local pediatrician to see if we wanted to go with them. The most positive thing about the entire experience is that they're seven minutes away. That'll come in handy when there's a screaming baby in the backseat. We weren't overly impressed beyond that. Boo! I think I'll set up one more Meet and Greet with another highly recommended practice 20 minutes away.....if there's time before Baby Girl arrives. I would just like to feel a little more comfortable and confident in my choice and not base it solely on distance.
On Friday, we had our last childbirth class. We were naughty and crammed our homework in at the last minute. I could barely stomach the part of the video where they showed how to clean the umbilical cord. The birthing video was more palatable than that! ;-) I feel much more relieved having that out of the way. That was kind of one of the last hurdles that she couldn't come until we had gotten our money's worth from the class!

According to Daddy, I'm getting "massive". I decided to take some belly pictures from different angles to capture the pregnancy. I think they're hysterical! and yes, in one of the pictures, that is a work cell phone hanging off of my Family Guy "Obey me" pajama pants!
In case you're interested, updated pictures of Baby Girl's room are here: