WEEK NINETEEN - Week of June 30 - Becoming "one of those women"


[Southeast Denver Pediatrics GL]
The AF cramping and sore feet continue on, and now I've discovered that I grunt whenever I'm bending. Yeah, that's attractive! ;-)

I got to meet Choirgirl from the TTC35 board on this week's trip. We had a nice evening out talking and learning about each other, since she's right behind me in her pregnancy. The best part, she knows ALL the amazing ice cream shops!


July 4
I got back home from my Denver trip on at 1am! I woke up around 11am and worked hard to prepare for July 4 party we were hosting. I made the mistake of attempting to lift heavy objects and do lots of bending over and then staying up until 1am when the party finally wrapped up. That naturally led to my back and feet aching pretty bad. The next day, I started AF cramping again, so I spent the day vegged on couch. Unfortunately the vegging and crazy hours caused me to miss my massage. That's the first time I've done that, and man could I have used that massage.

July 6
In hindsight, it's probably a good thing I missed my massage though. I woke up to some brownish spotting in the morning and continued AF cramping. I always said I wasn't going to be "one of those women", but after an hour, guess who broke down in tears freaked out about the spot! I ended up calling the OB on call, and he said as long as the cramping didn't get worse or any more bleeding appear, especially if it switches to red, then I should be fine. That made me feel a lot better! I think had I gone to my massage, I would have attributed my bleeding to that instead of the overdoing it I did while planning for the party.