WEEK THIRTEEN - Week of May 18 - Yay it's gonna be a HEALTHY baby


[MT Vernon GL]
May 18
Grilled cheese sandwiches are my BFF!!!!! I just had my third for the weekend, and man I swear I could eat fifty more. Keep in mind, before last week, I maybe had 20 of those in my entire life. Oh BabyG, the wierd things you're doing to mommy! Tomatoes on the other hand? Pure evil!!!!

May 19
Yes, I would honestly give my right arm for a grilled cheese sandwich. I woke up this morning and couldn't wait to have one! Then I was running late for my flight, so I didn't have time to make one. I tried to see if a McD cheeseburger would satisfy, but alas, after three bites, it got thrown away. That was the longest hour long flight and 20 minute drive to find an Ihop to get me one. Know what the best part is? I had to pick a side, so guess what I picked.....my other BFF hash browns! Does life get any better than this???

May 22
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!!

May 23
The first u/s looked like a gummy bear, the second one looked like a Buddha bear. This time around it actually looked like a little baby! The sonographer said, "Wow, you have a very well behaved baby. It's cooperating very well for us to get these measurements". Guess BabyG will cooperate for the tech, but the little brat's been naughty for me and making me terribly nauseous again the last few days.The hb was 153 and the fluid on the back of the head was like 1.2 or something [anything under 3 is great]. I'll know in a week about the rest of my screening results. BabyG was chillin' with his/her hands up by the head and the legs crossed at the ankles. Sounds like a nice floating position to me! Wouldn't be surprised to see a virgin margarita on the table beside him/her! hahaha

First trimester screening results:
Downs:
for my age 1:137
my specific chances: 1:2721

Trisomy 13 and 18:
for my age: 1:293
my specific chances: 1:5041

YAY!!!!!!!