WEEK SEVENTEEN - Week of June 16 - "We have labia"...and a baby registry


[Fort Wayne Medical Education Program GL2]
June 17
My new slogan, instead of Will Work For Food....Will Cry About Nothing! hahaha! Last night while I was showering, I had this overwhelming need to call MH and thank him for being so active in our child's life [going to every MD appointment]. As I called him this morning on my drive to the client site, I started to tear up. Gotta love PG hormones! I also started to tear up on the last plane, for no real reason!


June18

They probably shouldn't let people like me do their own baby registries!!!!! I had my BFF look it over. I think she's still giggling! My response? You can NEVER have too many "I love my mommy" items, and if something has the name "butt" in it, you gotta register for it!



June 20: Per the sonographer: "WE HAVE LABIA"

I had my Level II u/s, thus the "alien" picture I've included. Man she's a scary looking baby!!! I also discovered that I have an anterior placenta, which means it will take me longer to start feeling her kicks, since she'll start by kicking the placenta and not me.


After my Level II, I headed over to my doctor's appointment. He's worried about dehydration and the fact that I'm still taking m/s pills. I try to get liquids in, but it's just so hard most days. I'm sure the lack of liquids is exacerbating the headaches and AF cramping too. Ugh! Just a no win situation!