WEEK FIFTEEN - Week of June 2 - Mommy has a meltdown!


[East Texas Physician’s Alliance ST]
I am sick to my stomach. I am depressed. I am sick of being sick and depressed. It is an all day non-stop blech in my stomach that makes my entire existance miserable. I do all of the m/s remedies, and lately I've been breaking down and having a Zofran too, but I am so tired of my stomach hurting. I got my massage on Saturday, and now my neck is hurting so bad, I didn't want to turn it to check the other lane when I was driving. I was SO unproductive this weekend.......AGAIN! DH busted his butt around the house, once again, including working outside all afternoon in 100 temps, and what did I do? Laid on the couch and took a nap with the cats. I had so much I wanted to get accomplished this weekend, and there's so much I need to be doing, but I can't get myself motivated. I just don't seem to care about anything!

I'm still having to choose between food and liquids each day. This SUCKS! I've been going with food most days, which means I'm getting myself dehydrated. RARGH! Right now, lemonaide is the only liquid I'm drinking too, but you can only take so much of that in a day.