WEEK TWO - Week of March 2 - "Working" through the pain since it's gO time!


[University GL2]
We appear to be ramping up to Go-Time! I’m having a hard time sleeping, and I’m incredibly irritable and stressed. That could be from the client and it could be from just life in general! Haha! On Wednesday, I had the joy of waking up to a UTI. The pain was so bad that it woke me up and made it very difficult to get going to work. The practice I was at managed to sneak me in as a patient, and Melissa, the doctor was so awesome. I told her about our TTC efforts, and she even snagged a spare pregnancy test for me to use when the time came.

When I got home, I “worked through the pain” two more times, just to make sure we had “good coverage” for the month. I’ve been having really weird sleep patterns where I’ll either go to bed around 4 in the afternoon and sleep through the night or I’ll be up until 4 in the morning and can’t get to sleep. The massage on Saturday was a nice treat, but it did trigger a sleep-fest of 17 hours!!!! I’m sure with the stress of late, the UTI and the relaxing massage; I didn’t stand a fighting chance! ;-)

My DPO count has begun, and so far my symptoms are fatigue [yeah imagine me being tired], heartburn [yeah imagine me having an upset stomach] and sensitive tatas [ok, that is a new one for me]. Here’s to hoping something productive comes from all of this misery.