WEEK TWENTY - Week of July 7 - Reflux and belching and popping out, oh my!


[Urology Specialty Care ST]
July 8
Funny! MH tried to hear the hb this weekend by putting his head up to my tummy. After my spotting freak out, he wanted to see if he could hear the heartbeat, so he made me lay on the bed and he put his ear on my belly. Oh bless his heart! Good thing he's cute! hahahaha! I asked a doc today if I'd be able to hear the hb with a stethescope and if I did, would I know it was the baby's or would I hear mine and think it was Baby Girl's. He said closer to 30 weeks and I'd be able to pick it up better. That just makes MH's actions even funnier!
Dear Baby Girl....
I wasn't real impressed when you constantly made mommy's tummy sick. Now that you're giving her AF cramps? Well that's just down right cruel. Please stop.....PLEASE! Oh, the acid reflux and belching, while a nice touch, they're really overkill!
July 11

Can someone keep MH upstairs for a few more minutes while I snarf down this apple pie from McD's I bought last night at the airport? TIA!!!!I do fully intend to walk the wrapper out to the big dumpster outside and bury it under the lawn clippings to fully hide my tracks! Yup, I'm that pathetic!

I think I finally "popped" this week. I can't suck in my belly any more, and I've only put on three pounds since I got PG, so I'm guessing this is all baby [and not that McD's apple pie]. I can't stop pulling up my shirt and looking and poking. hahah!

In preparation for my shower, I've done a TON of research to build my registry, so I figured it was time to take MH to Babies R Us to make some final decisions. He was a trip! I wanted to make sure everything was safe enough for his little girl, so he banged and beat up every item I showed him. I've never seen a stroller go on two wheels and then flop on its side before. I think the BRU employees were very happy when we finally left the premise!