WEEK SIXTEEN - Week of June 9 - Mourning the return of the morning sickness


[Harrison County ST/GL]
June 8
Grocery shopping is misery right now! NOTHING sounds good. I wandered around for half an hour the other night trying to find something that sounded good, and I went in there starving! ARGH! I thought m/s was supposed to go away when you entered your second trimester. Mine seems to have taken a mini-vacation and then come back with a vengeance!

June 9
Raargh, pen stains on best work shirt discovered in the packing process! I only have three work outfits, so if I have to go to a client two weeks in a row, well they just get a treat with seeing me in the same outfits both weeks. As I was packing today, I discovered my best shirt got attacked by a ball point pen at some point. Luckily I don't dry my maternity clothes, but somehow between wearing it last week and grabbing it from the laundry room to pack, it got globs of ink on the back of it. The upside, hairspray didn't work, but rubbing alcohol did. I got almost all of it out. Now it's sitting outside in the 90 degree heat drying so that I can pack it and get to the airport. Looks like I need to do some more shopping so I have a better back up plan!