WEEK THREE - Week of March 10 - The BEST GTG EVAH!!!


[University GL3]
Yup, back in Nashville, TN, for the fourth week in a row. This is the client that will never end! At least they’re nice, nuts but nice.

My bewbies have gone from being sensitive to feeling tingley. Not that I’m complaining, but what a weird sensation. I’m still having sleeping issues, so I’ve continued using the Melatonin sleeping pills. Those are at least the nice symptoms. The nausea and diarrhea [didn’t Ethan say those two were good friends? Oh wait, no, that was vomiting and diarrhea, since they usually come to visit around the same time] can go away any time now. What is with these hot flashes too?! Dang, they keep waking me up in the middle of the night, drenched in sweat! Blech!

No rest for the weary though, because as soon as I got home from Nashville, it was time to jet off to Boston for the weekend for the Best GTG Evah!!!! I can’t wait to see everyone again!