WEEK EIGHT - Week of April 14 - Our first prenatal appointment


[Cary, NC Team Meeting]
The m/s has subsided a bit, luckily, but man is it hard to stay awake during these sessions. That could very well be the boring content though. Haha! Nah, it is interesting stuff, and luckily fighting to stay awake and concentrate on it is diverting my attentions from my stomach.

On Wednesday, I had my first Prenatal appointment. Daddy drove three hours from Charlotte just for this appointment and then drove three hours back afterwards. I was kinda sad that there was no ultrasound involved though. That would have been cool. It was mainly just meeting with the nurse to go over past medical history and to give me handouts on morning sickness. Oh yeah, I definitely need that info!!!! I've gained two pounds so far.