WEEK THIRTY-TWO - Week of September 29 - Raging irrational hormones? What raging irrational hormones?


[Tallahassee Primary Care GL]
Poor, poor Daddy. It just seems that there is nothing that man can do right this week. Would you like to know what set me off on a tirade the other day? Grammatical mistakes in an email. I read the first sentence, and he missed a word or misused one or something, and I thought, "Hmm, not quite sure what he's trying to say, so let me keep going." When I got to the second sentence and noticed he had done it again, well that's when I just lost it. Seriously, how can he expect me to NOT lose my cool when two sentences in to an email, I can't understand what he's trying to tell me. ;-)

I politely sent the email back to him with the response, "Plz reread and fill in the missing words because I don't understand what you're saying? Thx". Obediently, he did just that. Of course, the next day he did it again on another email. Sigh! Doesn't he understand the delicate mood balance of a 32 week pregnant woman?!?!?!