WEEK THIRTY-THREE - Week of October 6 - Farewell TSA


[Tallahassee Primary Care ST/GL]
I have officially ended my work travel career! For eight years now, I have been in and out of jobs that required 50-100% travel. That life, however, thanks to Baby Girl, has ceased to exist, as of Friday night at 7:06 p.m. I will now embark on a life where I must actually spend every night at home in my own bed, knowing that the next morning, the only way that bed is going to get made is if I do it. Room service will no longer be at my beck and call. I will have to find another activity to fill my Sunday nights, since they will no longer be spent packing up a suitcase and making sure my 3oz liquids are securely in their ziploc container.

Wow, how do normal people live this life?

On a better note, since I will just be working from home until my maternity leave begins....
RIP pink maternity work top! One perk to travelling to different clients each week is that I could get away with a limited work maternity wardrobe, thus saving some money. The downside of that limited wardrobe? Wearing the same danged pink maternity top week in and week out since May! That's five months of the same shirt every week. Don't get me wrong, that shirt served me well, and we had some interesting escapades together. Like the time I went to pack an hour before I was to leave for the airport, and I discovered said shirt had somehow gotten blue ink marks on it. I didn't have a backup, so it was a frantic time trying to get the ink out, so that I could pack my old reliable pink shirt and get on the road. Enough is enough though, and it is definitely time for pink maternity work shirt to take a rest. Thanks for the memories, and rest in peace!