WEEK TWENTY-THREE - Week of July 28 - SHE KICKED ME


[Practice Management Associates GL-Pocahontas]

July 27
It's OK to cry, right? I mean, cry for no reason? DH walked in on me trying to swallow down some mashed potatoes as I had tears coming down my face. He wanted to know what was wrong, and I couldn't tell him. Everything and nothing! I figured my best course of action was to take Bob Cat with me upstairs and just lay on the bed and watch Last Comic Standing. Well that led to another marathon nap, which will further skew my sleep patterns and make me feel guilty for not being productive. Man it's a never-ending cycle, isn't it!

July 30
Awww, I got a sweet Good Night IM from MH
DH: going to bed
DH: love you
DH: and little Baby Girl!
awwwwww

Aug 1

SHE KICKED ME!!!! On Aunt Laura's birthday nonetheless! I was waking up in the hotel room and before I could fully get up, I felt quite the WHACK! Apparently she was tired of me hitting the snooze button and wanted me to get up.


Aug 2
Now Baby Girl is kicking Bob Cat! He came to snuggle and laid down on my belly on the right side. Next thing I know, I feel her starting to kick on that side! Awwww!

I also went to my first children's consignment sale today. Baby Girl got some MAJOR bargains! Methinks me will quickly become addicted to these sales!