WEEK THIRTY-SIX - Week of October 26 - Bet you wish your girlfriend was hawt like me!


Another week at home, and it has not taken long for me to take full advantage of the Work Casual dress code. Bob has fully embraced Mommy being home all the time as well. He's been a very helpful cube mate.


Baby Girl also got to experience her first Halloween. She went to town kicking as soon as the Trick-or-Treaters started coming around. That or she liked the few Kit Kats we stole from the Halloween candy Daddy was handing out.

Things went well at this week's MD appointment. Up another two pounds, but still on target for everything. The doc said I had the perfect pregnancy chart! YAY for Baby Girl making this pregnancy easy on her momma.

Right now, we're using Baby Girl's video baby monitor to track down who's been pooping on the carpet and not in the fancy-schmancy Cat Genie we bought. It's been happening quite a bit lately, mostly in the evenings, and always in the same spot, just two feet from the litter box. We put down a rug to protect the carpet, but I can't wait to figure out who the culprit is!
7:29 PoopCam update: Packer walked across the rug, but then she kept walking. Bob has spent most all of this time snuggling next to me. He did go out of view for two minutes, but was NOT spotted on the PoopCam. More updates to follow....
7:45 PoopCam update: Now Bob has walked across the rug, but then he kept walking. Hmmm. He's gonna slip up though, and I'm gonna be there to watch it!!!
8:45 PoopCam update: I was in the shower, and I saw Packer walk over the rug again, but still no poop in sight.

Yeah, that's the fascinating life we now lead. Don't ask me what we're going to do when we finally figure out which one it is. We haven't planned that far in advance. ;-)