WEEK SEVEN - Week of April 7 - Just shoot me now!!!!!!


[Harrison County GLFU]
OK, just shoot me now!!! Is there anything grosser than walking into a public restroom, using the toilet, flushing and then immediately putting your face in the bowl and hurling?!?! I am so nauseous all day long and each day at lunch, I go to the same restaurant [not many choices in Corydon, IN] and hurl in the same toilet. I have a bloated belly, acid reflux that would corrode car batteries and lots of noxious fumes releasing from my bum. I’m starting to get the distinct realization that this baby thinks pizza is the devil’s spawn. Pizza seems to anger it in a way that would make Satan’s tirades seem tame! At least I’m able to have McDonald’s fries and chocolate shake. That may become my sustenance for awhile.

I’ve discovered that Sea Bands help somewhat with the nausea, but trust me, they are far from a fashion statement. Next week I’ll have to be around all of my coworkers, and it’s too early to announce the news, so I’m trying to figure out what outfits I can wear to compliment my new black sweat bands of survival.