WEEK TWENTY-EIGHT - Week of September 1 - Let the painting begin


[Tallahassee Primary Care GL]
We began work on the nursery this weekend. I've finally chosen colors, and now begins the painting process. MH finds it quite humorous that my regular clothes are no longer fitting. I am wearing the same exact close week in and week out, so every once in awhile, I like to take a break and pull something from my regular pile out. He laughs and calls me his redneck wife when I do.

Sept 4
Mom has arrived for a week long visit. I'm so excited, because I haven't seen her since May. She's going to help out with getting the nursery ready, and it'll be nice to just spend time with her.




Sept 6
Awwwww, Baby Girl kicked for her Grandma!!! Methinks I saw a beaming look of pride as it happened too. ;-)