WEEK TWENTY-SEVEN - Week of August 25 - Who knew pantyhose could make a woman so happy


[Tallahassee Primary Care ST]
Yay, Daddy finally felt Baby Girl kick today! We’ve been trying for two weeks now for him to witness it, but everytime he’d come running over after I felt a kick, she’d go quiet. I think she must have been playing hide and seek. There was no mistaking this whack though, nor the others she’s starting to deliver. Today one woke me up from dozing on the plane.

Corn nuts and gummy worms with a chocolate milk chaser are still the meal of choice. As long as it doesn’t make me fail my glucose test in two weeks, I’m OK with it.
Aug 26
Pregnancy pantyhose RAWK!!!!! Thought I was going to die last week wearing regular ones, so I bought some maternity ones this weekend and wore them for the first time today. Most amazing intervention evah!

The Shingles are doing MUCH better this week. Still slight irritation and visible rash, but it really was such a mild case that I'll take it!!!