WEEK TWENTY-FIVE - Week of Aug 11 - It's not nice to scare mommy like that!


[Southeast Denver Pediatrics GLFU]
Aug 12
Check this out! Got the accident report.......
This witch told the cops: She [other driver] was travelling west bound in the center turn lane, making a left hand turn, with a green traffic light at the intersection. She advised that Unit 2 [me] "failed to yield the right of way" and hit her. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LADY, LADY, LADY! I had a green light, you had a green light, you did NOT however have a green ARROW light! You think I hit you when you were turning into my lane??? Um, how exactly does that work in your world?

Love the line from the cops: It was determined through investigation that both westbound and eastbound had a green traffic light at the time of the crash.

Umm, yeah we did, and neither of us had a green ARROW telling us to pull in the path of an oncoming vehicle. Dumb bimbo! No wonder she didn't come over to check on us to see if we were OK. She was too busy lying!

Aug 13
Baby Girl is sooooo grounded! She wasn't really moving today, and even after munching some M&Ms, she still wouldn't do much. As the day wore on, my neurotic self went into hyper-insanity drive. I'm at a peds practice, but I asked one of the nurses if they had a doppler or if only OBs had them. She wanted to know why I wanted to know, which then lead into me admitting that I was in the accident last week, and while Baby Girl had been moving quite a bit before, she was quiet today and I was getting nervous. She spoke to the doc, who called up a good OB buddy of his. I drove 15 min to their office...after business hours [yes, she was so sweet to wait around for me!] When I got there, she said, "I was going to put you on the monitor, but I thought the u/s would be more fun" Oh man, if only she were in NC and not Denver!!!! Anyway, Baby Girl was floppin' around like crazy. Her kicks? Into my placenta, thus why I couldn't feel them. I watched her kick, but yet I couldn't feel it. The real stinker part of it? Once I got out to the car to drive back to the hotel, she whacked me so hard I could feel it by my hand on my belly! What a little brat!!!!She is so in trouble when she comes out!