WEEK ELEVEN - Week of May 5 - Maternity pants? Best invention EVAH!


[Associates in Orthopedics GLFU]
It's great to be back in Georgia to see the family again. It's Ethan's birthday week, so on Friday I got to go to lunch at his school with him. Don't tell anyone, but I also heard from a little girl in his class that he has a girlfriend!!!!! When I confronted him, his face turned beat red. Oh to be young and in love. ;-)

I broke down and bought some maternity pants and oh.....my.......GAWD are they amazing!!! How did I ever live before maternity pants?? I'm still having constant morning sickness, but my new super power for the week is a heightened sense of smell. That wouldn't be so bad, but I'm working at an orthopedic clinic this week, and when they have to remove someone's cast....well let me just say that clinic isn't large enough for me to escape the smell!