WEEK TWENTY-NINE - Week of September 8 - My first consignment sale


[Knightdale Primary ST/GL]
We put some finishing touches on Baby Girl's room this weekend. Man that was the LONGEST paint job EVAH!!!! It's nice to have it all painted though so that the decorating can begin. We discovered, however, that her curtains cause a radioactive aqua glow, which is really quite humorous!


Sept 10
It was so nice having a GTG with the gals from the NC Baby board. It was especially great seeing my friend Murph there. I hadn't seen her in awhile, and before everyone arrived, so confided that she's around 11 weeks PG! YAY!!!!

Sept 12
Guess who LOST a pound since last month's appointment! The doc's not worried, since I'm measuring right on target. Just wierd that I've lost. I have to admit, I did think I was smaller. Guess she's still grabbing the reserves I had built up in my cheeks and chin. I also had to do my glucose test [that was the longest week of my life trying to prepare by not having any gummy worms!!!!]. I also got my Rhogam shot. They were just poking me all over the place!


Sept 13

I volunteered for the Kids Everywhere consignment sale. What utter insanity. I could not get over how much "stuff" they had for sale. It was unreal! I got a couple of great items, so it was worth standing for four hours sweating to death for!