WEEK ONE - Week of February 25 - In memory of Gabriel

[University GL]
Here’s to hoping this is the cycle! This will be our fifth month trying, but with both of us travelling 100% for work, there haven’t been many chances for good timing. I’m on-site this week with a kind of nutty client, which is at least keeping my mind distracted.

I got the news over the weekend that my nephew Reid’s baby, Gabriel, passed away. It was a very emotional time, and I can’t even fathom the pain he must be going through. I’m trying to get a hold of him to offer my love and support during this most difficult time. I think everyone in the family is quite shocked and saddened.

Despite the high stress and sorrow, the show had to go on. David and I did what was needed on Sunday night before we both had to head back out for work in the morning.