WEEK THIRTY - Week of September 15 - Passed Glucose Test: Check!


[Richmond Pediatrics ST]
GUESS WHO PASSED HER ONE HOUR GLUCOSE TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The gummy bear fiend herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Had a MISERABLE night last night! I could NOT get comfortable. Body parts kept falling asleep [except my mind] and if they weren't falling asleep, the nerves were tingling and irritating the crap out of me. I tried ice, I tried heat, I tried a shower. The only thing that seemed to help was to whimper to DH about how freakin' miserable I was! It's just gonna get worse from here on out, isn't it!

I started reading the labor/delivery chpt of my book this week as well.I almost started crying in Chili's. This is gonna hurt, isn't it!?!

I think Packer is making sure the household is ready for Baby Girl though. She's been diligently testing out all of the baby items to make sure they're up to snuff!


Packazilla on the mean streets of Baby Town!