Day 96: Mar 1 - The night the lights went out in Georgia

What better way to start the day but to snuggle in Grammy's big ol' bed! In the afternoon, I went to the movie with Laura and Ellie, so Grandma and Katie got some quality girl time. I think Katie spent the entire time snuggled in Grandma's arms getting spoiled. ;-)

While we were in the movie theatre, the snow started piling up outside. Laura was in a big ol' truck, and she still managed to get stuck in Mom's driveway. It was really heavy snow with big flakes, so no surprise that the power went out. Katie was awesome at snuggling and keeping me warm. Just as I put her in some extra layers, including an adorable kitty outfit, the power came back on.

I got a text message from Daddy today with the subject line, "What is a cat to do on a rainy day". Inside was a picture of Bob Cat and Packer both curled up on our bed snoozing. They looked quite cozy, and I'm sure relieved to have some peace and quiet around the house.














VIDEOS:



No comments: