Day 119: Mar 24 - Mmmmm cake!

I am sooooooooo tired today, and I apparently fell asleep while pumping during my afternoon break. I woke up with flanges suckling my teet and I have no clue how long I napped for. Got a couple of ounces of milk out though!

Since Daddy's out of town, I've tried to assume the duty of taking a daily cell phone picture and sending it off to him. The only problem is that I leave the house wicked early and we haven't quite turned all of the lights on. That means the flash from my cell phone likes to blind Baby Girl and she squints her eyes.

I took in a crib mobile to daycare that I bought for Katie just like the one she has at home. On today's school sheet, it said Katie spent a lot of time on her tummy today and she loved watching her mobile with her friends. ;-)

I was going to head home from work and sneak in a nap before bedtime, following my sleep incident at work, but we got invited to a party at the neighbor's house. It was a 40th birthday bash, and Katie and I are not ones to turn down offers for cake. The party was close to bedtime though, so she wore her party tutu over her pink gumby jammies so she could immediately go to sleep when we got home.

She also got her bath in before heading to the party and while she was waiting for her bath to be drawn, I spied her coming thisclose to rolling over on video.

MommyCam:










VIDEOS:




No comments: