Day 100: Mar 5 - Daddy, I missed you!!!

On our final morning at Grammy's house, Katie made sure she got plenty o' snugglin' in. I'm not sure who is going to miss whom more between Katie and Grammy. We also made sure to get a mini-photo shoot in. The highchair Katie's in has hosted almost every grandchild for a picture. It has descended down through the family traced back to at least my Dad's Grandmother. Yes, my adorable three month old was sitting in a family heirloom over 100 years old!

After a pit stop in Charlotte at Ikea where Katie picked up a few things for her room and a cute tent for a future beach trip, we attempted one more photo shoot with Laura Brett. SUCCESS!!! The pictures she took were stunning. I was there, and I didn't think Katie looked that cute as she was taking them. I just can't stop staring at them! [Oh, and don't think the contrast between Laura's photoshoot and my own escaped me. You get what you pay for]

Once we got home, Daddy made a beeline for his baby girl and couldn't stop kissing her and snuggling on her. Methinks someone really missed his baby. Me, on the other hand, I was chopped liver. I *think* he said "welcome home" but probably not. He was too busy adoring Katie to notice me. ;-)







The full photo album from the Laura Brett session:



















Comments from the shoot:
Angela: Such is such a gorgeous baby! Awesome session!
Carly: Cutie Pie!
Carrie: What a gorgeous baby! Great job!
Jane: OMG, that second one! What a cutie! Great job.++
Jessica: Awww! I love the one in the white dress. She is adorable!
Krysia: Those are just adorable! How will mom ever choose? What a gorgeous baby!
Ruth: What a cutie! I love all of the expressions and you were able to capture.
Ashleigh: These are great! What a cutie pie, I bet mom and dad LOVE these ;) #2 makes me smile!!
Mollit: The first image is perfection! all of them are great ;)
April: What a cute little girl! I love the close-up shots of her face too.
Megan: I love the last one! Beautiful conversion!
Miranda: Awww, what a perfectly pink chubby little baby girl, great job!
Jennifer: these are awesome and the details wow.
Shey: So adorable!!! What a gorgeous baby! LOVE LOVE LOVE #3!!! You've capture such beautiful expressions!
Lisa: These are so precious! She is such an adorable baby girl! Gorgeous work!

No comments: