Day 101: Mar 6 - This mommy gig is hard!!!

We just couldn't resist stocking up on some Dawg gear while we were in Georgia!


Today was a dark, dark day for Mommy, despite the new gear. Katie spent the afternoon kicking away on her playmat, happy as can be, while Mommy laid beside her in the fetal position sobbing. How on earth am I going to go back to work and leave my precious adorable baby in someone else's care?!


I had to leave my last job because I couldn't travel 100% with a newborn. I just got accepted for a new position that begins next Monday. Ever since I got the offer last Thursday, I start to break down in tears thinking about sending my sweet baby to daycare. She's 3 months old, and we've kinda gotten used to spending our days together. How on earth am I going to be able to leave her with someone else during the day. Will they appreciate her smacking on her hands like I do? Will they take billions of pictures of her to upload to her blog? Will they give her kisses and steal the sugar on the back of her neck? UGH! I did NOT think it was going to be this hard! It's also going to be a mentally stimulating job, and while I'm sure that will help distract me from missing her, I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up mentally. I don't *have* to go to work, but this opportunity is too great to pass up, especially in this economy. UGH! This mommy thing is just going to keep getting harder like this, isn't it!?








VIDEO:

No comments: