Day 102: Mar 7 - Surveying the Kingdom

Thank goodness it was a beautiful day today, so that helped my spirits. I ran around like a mad woman today trying to get everything ready for me to start my new job on Monday. Daddy told me that if it was going to cause me so much anguish [you did read yesterday's post re: the fetal position sobbing, right?] that I shouldn't take the job. That is so tempting, and I appreciate him giving me an out, but I'm pretty sure this is something I *need* to do. I don't want to be one of those mothers that develops an unhealthy attachment to their child, so I'm sure transitioning her into daycare and getting me back to work will ultimately be the best thing for both of us. It's just so much harder than I thought it would be!

Daddy was a real champ and took care of Katie most of the day so that I could prepare for Monday. They spent quite a bit of time outside taking in the fresh air, and along with Packer, checked out our "forest" in the backyard.





No comments: