Day 109: Mar 14 - What'll ya have, Paddy O'Furniture?

It's Saturday!!!! I survived my first week at work! Katie survived her first week at daycare!! I get to spend the entire day with my baby and not have to go 10 long hours without her!!!!!!

Daddy had fun doing self-portraits in the morning. Any wonder whose baby she is after looking at the second picture? Notice any physical resemblance? ;-)

After enjoying a nice supper that Katie helped Daddy make, we headed across the street to a party at the neighbor's house. It was a pre-St. Patrick's Day party, and everyone got to make up fun Irish names for their nametags. I was "Erin Go Braless". Appropriate for a breastfeeding mommy, I'd say!

Katie was pretty excited for the opportunity to wear her new green Robeez shoes [what child nowadays is complete without a pair of Robeez shoes?!?!] She also enjoyed playing with Baby Cameron's swing.











No comments: