Day 113: Mar 18 - I think I'm going to need a bigger cubicle!

Daddy said Katie's teachers wanted to see her infamous LadyBug outfit, so we made sure she wore it today to school. Notice the mess in the background of that picture? It's like a tornado hits her room every morning as Daddy gets her ready. ;-)

I stopped at a consignment sale last night and picked up some more bottles and other baby items, which is making this whole pumping at work thing a wee bit easier. I also ran by CVS and picked up the pictures I ordered. I ordered 54 pictures of Katie for Daddy and I, and the first order of business this morning was plastering my office cubicle with them. I think that'll make getting through the day a lot easier to look over and stare at my precious baby.

Katie's school schedule today said, "Bubbles, bubbles everywhere, we caught bubbles today! YAY!"








No comments: