Day 123: Mar 28 - Peek a boo

Daddy and Grammy love to spike Katie's hair, but I don't think you can fully capture the sense of height with this pics. It was definitely up there. I decided to detract the eyes a bit from it and put on a headband. That was quickly rejected by those two.

Daddy gave Katie a pedicure while she made sure his hand was sufficiently salivated. She's in a phase where she likes drooling on things, and Daddy's hand looked as good as anything else.

I volunteered at a consignment sale in the afternoon, but before heading over for my shift, Grammy, Katie and I went to the Farmer's Market to look at plants. It was there that I capture the video of Katie playing hide-n-seek with her blanket. It's amazing to see how in control of her movements she's getting!

Plant shopping and spending the day with Grammy and Daddy is definitely tiring, so I came home to see a sacked out little girl in Grammy's arms. [How's your neck feeling? OK, good, then crank it to the right]

PHOTOS:















VIDEO:

No comments: