Day 106: Mar 11 - Dinosaur eggs??

I got this text from Daddy in the morning:
Finally got to day care around 9:20am. She was sleeping so she was sooooooooooooooooooooo tired. You have Precious Cargo pick up tonight. I left the car seat in the Kindergarten room.

This month is dinosaur month at Daycare, so on Katie's sheet, it said they spent the day hanging dinosaur eggs over the changing table. Apparently her teachers took plastic eggs and stuck dinosaur stickers to them and then dangled them from ribbon above the changing table to give the babies something to look at. Considering Katie's distaste for a wet diaper, I'm sure she's going to be seeing those eggs a lot. Another perk I'm learning about sending Katie to daycare is that she must be getting so worn out playing with her new friends that she is sleeping through the night. Her first day of daycare was followed by her best night of sleep so far! I could get used to getting more than 3 hours of sleep at a time! Of course, just because she's not waking up doesn't mean I'm not. I think my internal alarm clock is still set to a three hour snooze.

The first two pictures are from first thing in the morning. After I fed her, she was in such a good mood and so freakin' adorable. I can't get over how adorable her grin is! Her onesie said, "Perfect, just like Mom". Or at least, the onesie she went to school with said that. Apparently there was an accident involving pee at school, so she came home with one that said "Mommy and Daddy love me".
After school, we all went on a walk around the neighborhood, and Katie got to ride in style in her big girl stroller. It's wierd to see my little baby in such a big contraption. It's also wierd to have her facing out towards the world and not up towards me. Blah! I'm not ready for my baby to keep growing up like this!
Naturally she waited until we got to the other side of the subdivision to let us know she was STARVING. Is that face pitiful or what!?!?!







No comments: