Day 115: Mar 20 - It's picture day at school!

I just want the record to show that DADDY picked out Katie's outfit today for school pics. ;-)

Aunt Jane must have tuckered Katie out, because today her school sheet said she was very tired and slept a lot. Unfortunately her teachers don't always follow the "let sleeping babies lie" addage and they decided to wake her up for her class picture. She was NOT a happy girl! I guess the photographer stopped by several times, and Katie was napping each time, so they'd wait a little bit longer. Finally, the photographer really had to get going, so they made the decision to wake Katie up so that they could get a class picture. The pictures here just don't do justice to how red and grumpy her face looked in the original. At first I was upset because she looked so awful in it, but then the more I looked at the picture, the more I laughed.

I will say, there were seven kids in the picture, and only three were looking at the camera, and Katie was amongst the three. Girl does know how to work a camera.











KATIE'S SCHOOL PICTURES:







No comments: