Day 33: Dec 28 - Daddy's little girl

Daddy and I have been taking "shifts" taking care of Katie. I generally have her up to the 3am or 5am feeding and then Daddy takes over from there for a bit. I'm hearing rumors from little birdies that Grandma comes down the stairs to some very sweet bonding between the two of them. One day she walked down and he just gushed, "Isn't she so precious?!" Today she walked down and caught him with tape measure in hand. I guess Daddy wanted to see if Baby Girl had grown any. He justified it later by saying that she seemed to have gotten rounder lately, so he wanted to know if she was also getting taller. Part of their morning routine involves getting up and watching Joe, Becky and Carl on Sqwak Box. A chair is usually pulled up next to the Pack 'n Play, so I suspect some gazing at his "adorable" baby gets done as well.

On another note, the belly button looks MUCH better today! Yay!