Day 28: Dec 23 - Cousin Joe comes to visit

Before Cousin Joe's visit, we decided to try some tummy time on Katie's floor mat, so generously given to us by a wonderful friend! [Props to Cruzie] She really enjoyed it. I think my baby prefers being on her belly more than her back, which I guess will be good for her neck muscles.

Later on in the day, Grandma and I ran into town to finish some Christmas shopping while Daddy took care of Katie. I had no concerns whatsoever with leaving her with her Daddy. My biggest concern was the milk spewing forth from my teets. I really should have pumped before we left, but Mom was in such a hurry that I figured I'd better not press my luck and delay us any further. Man did I regret that half way through our adventure. I was so painfully engorged, that [TMI CONFESSION COMING UP], I headed to the bathroom at Bed, Bath and Beyond and "relieved the pressure". Unfortunately aiming breastmilk towards a toilet is not as easy as aiming for its real purpose, and yes, milk squirtled all over the seat. LOL! I was nice and wiped it off before I left though, does that count for anything? Anyway, I was MUCH happier after that.