Day 11: Dec 6 - Our first visitors and Mommy's first meltdown

We opened our gift from Laura and her family [including Toby]. It was an adorable nativity set! What was even more special is that amongst all of the barn animals, there was also a black and white cat! Aww, even Packer was represented.

We also had our first visitors today! Lisa and her daughter Kristen from across the street came over to visit and bring Katie a gift. I gotta say, I’m not sure I could have handled visitors before this point. I’m tired, very sore, and did I mention, tired? Not sure I would have been good company before today.

I had my first major melt down today. All I could think was that I'm a complete failure as a mother! I don't feel like I'm getting to enjoy my little girl because I'm either trying to catch up on sleep and her Dad and Grandma get her quality time or I'm sitting there in pain with her BFing. I can't believe she's 10 days old and I don't feel like I've gotten to spend good time with her. I HATE this! I can't stop crying because I'm tired, I'm sore, my baby is crying and I can't seem to fix it. I can't wait for this to get better!