Day 26: Dec 21 - Cousin Christin came to visit!

Christin and Nick came over today to visit. Once Katie fell into her milk coma, she was perfect to be held by her cousin. ;-) After a bit of snuggling, we all headed over to Crossroads so that Chris and Nick could do their Christmas shopping. Katie did fairly well..until we got to Kohl's. I had just fed her in the car, but I hadn't allowed her to fully slip into her milk coma before attempting to move her. I know the rules, but I didn't abide by it this time, and I was to be punished, according to Katie. I ran into a dressing room and fed her a bit more to calm her down. When we put her back into her car seat to stroll around the store, she wasn't crying, but she was wide awake. She remained quiet until it was time to get back in the car. That's when I decided it was best to take Katie back home and Daddy could continue shopping with Chris and Nick!