Day 177: May 21 - Making up for it in a BIG way

I love this first picture of Katie. I've discovered that she really loves "talking" to Daddy on the phone. When he's gone, if she starts to fuss, we call Daddy and suddenly life is good again! We don't even need him to answer, since even hearing his voice on the answering machine is enough to soothe her.

With Daddy home from his business trip, it was time to open my birthday gift. Since my first Mother's Day was a colossal failure, Daddy made sure to overcompensate for my birthday. He bought me the hugest digital picture frame on the market. I don't even want to know much it cost! I can not wait to get as many Katie pictures loaded onto it as I can and then stare at her all day long at my desk. Katie, on the other hand, was quite entertained with the wrapping paper the present came in.














No comments: