Day 160: May 4 - My little limp muffin

Is it possible to want to marry your stroller? I bought the pink P3 this weekend from Craigslist, and I reeeeeally am digging it. It doesn't make comments about my poochy tummy either, so that kinda puts it a notch above DH right now!

When I picked up Katie from daycare, she had an armpit fever of 101.4 and she wasn't chugging her joy juice. I can't even get a smile out of her!! She seemed in such a good mood in the morning, but she was flopped like a limp rag on my shoulder as we were leaving school. Poor little girl. I called the pediatrician, and they told me to make sure it doesnt go over 104, no wet diapers for eight hours or any visible pain. She's just laying there whimpering, and it just breaks my heart. Naturally Daddy left on a business trip today too.





No comments: