Day 161: May 5 - Cinco de sadness

"Mommy, I not sure you realize how awful I feel" It's just so pitiful! She's laying in my arms whimpering. awwwww! With Daddy out of town, I had to take today off, which kinda bites since I'm hourly. She's still got a fever though, and I don't know why.

Would I be a horrible mother if I packed up my sick baby and ran five minutes down the road to get some Moe's Southwest for lunch? Before you judge, keep the following in mind....1. it IS Cinco de Mayo. Isn't everyone an honorary Mexican on this day? 2. Hello, it's Moe's! Should be 'nuff said. 3. I haven't eaten Moe's in like 3 weeks! That's almost a lifetime to be queso-free! 4. I haven't had much adult interaction today, so being assaulted with "Welcome to Moe's" would do me some good. 5. Did I mention, it's Moe's? I'd be willing to make it takeout if that would make me less of a horrible mother.

Katie took her first shower tonight, and she seemed to enjoy it, since she was kicking her little fat legs around. Afterwards we called Daddy and that just made everything so much better!





VIDEOS:

1 comment:

Ramblings Of A Stay At Home Mom said...

Hey! Saw your blog on Triangle Mommies and came to visit. :) Just wanted to say we have a Sophie too! Your little one is a cutie!