Day 159: May 3 - Check out my new ride!

She is just so adorable when she sleeps. She loves laying on her side when she snoozes, and it just melts me whenever I see it. Even cuter that she couldn't make it to her bed to crash, she had to start her nap on her playmat.

When she woke up from her nap, we headed out to go pick up a stroller I bought from Craigslist. It's a $300 stroller that I got for $125, and it's in incredible condition. We then tested it out at Kohl's. Katie seemed to really dig it, especially since she can prop her feet up on the snack tray and look all cool. It's handy because the sunshade can move around, based on where the sun is at, and the back can recline back in case she wants to take a nap. Although it's not the $600 stroller I want, it'll do for now.










VIDEO

No comments: