Day 169: May 13 - Roll over...roll over..

Someone thinks she's hot stuff and can sleep on her belly at night! UGH! I was a mess last night continually going in there to check on her breathing. I was rolling her over the first few times, and then I realized how futile that was. Who told her she could grow up!!?!???! When I got the call from Daddy that she rolled over the first time, I told him he needed to duct tape that girl to the floor. I'm not ready for this!!!!

Luckily she seems to be doing better from the meds. She goes in for further testing in two weeks. When I told Grammy about it, apparently I suffered from infections for years as a baby. The doctors kept telling her that I was "lazy" and maybe if she offered me stickers I'd stop leaking. When she finally pushed the issue enough, that's when they found the infection and then scheduled me for surgery! Not sure I'm strong enough to handle it if it comes to that. Man this motherhood gig is HARD!

VIDEO:

No comments: