Day 167: May 11 - The Mother's Day aftermath

Dear coworkers, stop freakin asking me how my Mother's Day went! It sucked! Ok, you happy? If friggin sucked and by all of you asking about it, I want to cry! Yes I understand it was my first Mother's Day, and it should have been special, but I unfortunately married a man who says things like "but every day is Mother's Day" just like he says, "but every day is Valentine's Day". Now quit asking me before I end up sobbing! [FYI, I will cut anyone who attempts to post in here defending my husband or my coworkers. I'm that upset!]

On a different note, poor Katie had a UTI that caused her fever. We got the test results back from last week's traumatic doctor's appointment. My little sweet girl had a UTI. She's got to finish up this round of antibiotic and then she'll be put on another med. We also have to go in for a renal u/s and some other test.....which involves another catheter. Poor little girl!!

How can that face not bring a smile to your face though. Too adorable!! I also got my gift from Katie from daycare. She's so thoughtful at her young age!










No comments: