Day 338: October 29 - Pumpkin guts are fascinating

In the evening, we carved our Halloween pumpkin. Katie touched the pumpkin a few times, and then would check out her fingers. Daddy picked her up when he saw her crawling towards the massive pile of pumpkin guts on the floor. I'm sure she would have had a blast if he would have let her continue on her path.

At bedtime, we did our normal routine of having bedtime snack on the bed, but I was exhausted from the day, so I ended up falling asleep around the same time she did. You know what that means, *someone* did not get moved to her crib to spend the rest of the night. Sigh! It's probably for the best, because she woke up at 3am pretty crabby. I'm starting to wonder if she's not cutting another tooth, since she sure has been restless at night and she seemed more congested. Let me also say, Daddy and I should not be making parenting decisions at 3am when we're both exhausted. It's not a good combo! I guess there's always tomorrow night to work on the transition again.







No comments: