Day 325: October 16 - A sick day home with Daddy

IM I got from Daddy today: "I have a hot little blonde sleeping next to me!"

She still isn't feeling completely herself. According to Daddy, she was whining when she was awake and had a runny nose and sad eyes. Ms Seyeda said Katie seemed sad yesterday too. It was a rough night last night, because she kept waking up and moaning. Around 2:30, the only thing that made her happy was to walk around holding her. Since I knew Daddy wasn't going to go to work the next day, I held her for a bit and then took her down to him. She stayed in his arms and snuggled for a bit before they both came upstairs and climbed into bed with Bob and I. Poor little sick muffin.

After work, we had some guy come over to do a demonstration of these fancy schmancy pots and pans, and in the process, we got a free dinner. The pans were wicked expensive, so naturally we didn't end up buying any, but the food was good and not having to make it was even better!!








No comments: