Day 334: October 25 - Katiebug the Ladybug's first official debut

YAY, Katie slept through the night in her crib again! I heard a noise around 6am, so I turned on the monitor to check it. She was just sitting in her crib looking around. I watched for a minute or two, but then she decided she was hungry and started fussing, so I got up to go get her. Transition worked...at least for last night!

We got to go to our first Halloween party today with all of Mommy's online friends. Katie was an adorable ladybug, but it was kinda chilly, so we had to supplement with her Georgia Bulldogs jacket. She was so quiet and sober, so I think the costumes of the other kids was a little bit overwhelming to her. It was at a local park, so she enjoyed heading over to the water and checking out the geese with Daddy.



































No comments: