Day 332: October 23 - Trying to transition.....again

I am going to begin the difficult task tonight of transitioning Katie back into her crib. As much as I'm going to miss my little snuggle bunny, I'm worried about her waking up in the middle of the night [like she's been doing lately] and crawling right off the edge of the bed. So far she's tried to crawl on top of us, but I think that's playing with fire. I know she will eventually find a way to crawl off of the bed without waking us up first, so I know it's safest to get her back into her crib. She loves to burrow up next to us when she sleeps, so I'm not sure how she's going to do with the cold expanse of her crib. I bought her some warm jammies though, so hopefully she won't wake up in the middle of the night cold like she was before. Wish us luck!!!!













No comments: