Day 60: Jan 24 - Making our big escape

I was quite peeved at Daddy yesterday and the day before for his ::cough, cough, unhelpful, cough:: behavior, so Katie and I snuck out of the house and went shopping at a huge consignment sale at the fairgrounds. We got a couple of good bargains, but all it did was just make me even more exhausted than I was before. Sigh!

When we got home, I decided I was done being a Mommy for a bit. Since Daddy hadn't been around :::cough, cough, or helpful, cough:: since last Sunday, then HE was going to do all of the Katie maintenance for the next 24 hours. I made sure I had enough milk for her and then I headed to the bedroom where I holed up [with Bob naturally] and relaxed. I slept for five hours before getting up to pump at 4am and then I was able to get another four hours of sleep in after that. Ahhhh