Day 58: Jan 22 - Daddy's back!!!

Luckily last night went better, so we were energized enough today to go to Java Divine to listen to the Littleland singer again. We even got there on time this week! ;-)

After singing and swaying to the music, we headed back home and had more music time by sitting in the crib watching the mobile go round and round. That was a lot of fun, and gave me time to go through Katie's closet and pull out the clothes that no longer fit her and restock with the next size up. Who told her she was allowed to grow up! I'm already missing my teeny tiny newborn Sweet Girl!

After our bad night, the other night, I got some awesome advice from my friend Lora. It involved holding Katie in a new position and using the exercise ball to bounce. Not only does Katie calm down from it, but I'm developing some wicked awesome leg strength. I taught the position to Daddy so that he could use it in his arsenal of tricks as well.

PHOTOS:

















VIDEO: