Day 49: Jan 13 - Mom's night out!

Katie and I had a very busy day today. We started with a morning appointment at the OB and then spent the rest of the day shopping. Well, half of that time was shopping and the other time was her "snacking". It takes three times longer to get errands done than it used to! LOL!

Our last shopping stop was Walmart. We met up with Daddy and did our shopping as quickly as possible, because it was coming up on mealtime again. The pharmacist took for-freakin-ever, and just as he FINALLY came to help me, I heard the familiar squeaks from the car seat. I warned him that he had about one minute to finish up and get me out of there or she was going to let him have it! Oh the urgency that comes when Baby Girl needs her vittles.

In the evening, I went to a Mom's Night Out at Applebee's. I pigged out [because my weigh in at the OB showed I had lost the pregnancy weight and then some!]. I also enjoyed the most amazing Strawberry Margarita! mmmmmmmm Oh how I've missed those!

Aside from stocking up on diapers on our shopping excursion, Katie and I bought a sling that we're going to test out. She likes to be held, which means I don't get anything done, so we're going to try this and see if I can at least get a load of laundry folded. Looks like Daddy tested it out while I was out having fun.