Day 54: Jan 18 - What's all that commotion outside?

The morning started off quite eventful with a fire down the street. Ethan and I went to investigate while Katie entertained everyone else.

As you can see below, Aunt Laura finally got some more snuggle time, but Packer wanted to make sure she wasn't left out. ;-)

In the afternoon, Katie stayed home with Daddy while the rest of us went to see the movie Paul Blart: Mall Cop. It was hilarious!!! I highly recommend it. Then again, I like that kind of humor!

Ellie has been very eager to help take care of Katie. So much so, in fact, that feeding, snuggling and burping wasn't enough. She even offered to change a poopy diaper! That lasted until the diaper was unsealed and then she squealed and ran off. Good thing I was nearby to grab the legs before they got too much poo on them. Later that night, Ethan and Ellie helped me give Katie a bath to remove any last residue.

I checked my email today and saw a friend had sent me this link. Man, you can find ANYTHING on Etsy! haha
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=19770239